Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tips for better, more efficient reading....


I like reading, but don't have a lot of time to do so. I like to keep up on the news, but don't really have the time to sit and read a five paragraph article on some new study that proves something right I have been doing or something wrong, but I read it anyway and hurry through and don't always get the gist of it. I like to speed read, but text on the computer screen is sometimes difficult to see. Here's a great reader that will allow you to copy the article or whatever and paste it in and set your reading speed and retain stuff like you never have before in a fraction of the time. Check it out at http://www.zapreader.com

Realtime Board

Currently in beta, this new, realtime collaboration tool is packed with so many possibilities I think it will   become very popular in ...