Thursday, September 6, 2007

Health Benefits of Coffee


I love coffee! But, I don't often think of it as a healthy drink. Perhaps it is not healthy when it is made in one of those aluminum urns with pre-ground coffee that has been sitting on the shelf for who knows how long and is doctored-up with ten spoons of sugar and creamer made of some sort of white powder that looks like that stuff that you see around the post of your car battery, etc, etc. However, I am rather a connoisseur of fine coffee and use only real sugar and real cream in mine, and drink it fresh ground and make certain that it is organic. Sorry, I don't mean to be elitist, but I like what I like.

Anyway, I found this report that speaks of the few benefits of drinking coffee in large quantities.
http://men.webmd.com/features/coffee-new-health-food

Realtime Board

Currently in beta, this new, realtime collaboration tool is packed with so many possibilities I think it will   become very popular in ...